Pages

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Once again, we see that I'm a slacker

It's pretty scary when you look at your blog and realize that it's been six weeks since you updated it. That's not to say that I've been totally slacking; I've written some good articles (at least I think they're good) for HebrewRoot. But in so doing, I've been neglecting the blog, which is just wrong. I don't have a huge readership (pretty small, so far), but I should treat it a lot better than I do.

One of the things that I'm planning to write for this blog soon is my thoughts on a paper written by Mark Kinzer that was brought to my attention by the Messianic Jewish Musings blog called "A Biblical Defense of 'Oral Torah'" (which can be found here for those who are interested). It's an interesting article, and not one which falls under the Hebrew Root site's mandate, so it's perfect for discussion here.

Again, sorry for the delay. Focusing on one site should not cause neglect to the other.

Shalom!

No comments: