Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Feminized Christianity

Sorry, I know I've been slacking on the material lately. I've been in the process of moving, and I'm only just starting to get my study area back into shape. I'll finish the series on the Name of God soon.

In the meantime, here's a link to an interesting article which makes this keen observation:
"Every Muslim man knows that he is locked in a great battle between good and evil, and although that was a prevalent teaching in Christianity until about 100 years ago, today it's primarily about having a relationship with a man who loves you unconditionally," Murrow said.

"And if that's the punch line of the Gospel, then you're going to have a lot more women than men taking you up on your offer because women are interested in a personal relationship with a man who loves you unconditionally. Men, generally, are not."
Gee, ya think?

Shalom

No comments: